Event price: $ 350,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 03-09-2019
End date: 05-09-2019
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday 3 and Thursday 5 of September, from 7 am to 5 pm
Place: CES University, Poblado Headquarters, Classroom to be Defined.
Event Code: 70062996
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Catalina Velez Madrid
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1556
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This course is important for all dentists since they must be trained in the subject of Radioprotection since they are exposed to ionizing radiation, it is of the utmost importance that they know how they can protect themselves from its harmful effects.
Dentists and personnel responsible for the operation of ionizing radiation emitting equipment in health institutions.
-Diagnostic evaluation will be carried out.
-Make presentations by each facilitator
- Images are shown and applications of ionizing radiation at the dental and industrial level are discussed and real accidents involving radioactive sources are discussed in order to prevent them from happening again. - X-ray tube, ionization chamber and TLD dosimeter are shown, which makes it more educational.
- Open discussion with the public and opportunity to resolve doubts, make comments or raise a particular problem.
- Final evaluation.
- Course Satisfaction Survey.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Fundamentals and types of equipment used in Dental Radiology
- Radioactivity Fundamentals
- Colombian Regulations (Past, present and future).
- Resolution 482 of 2018
- Ionizing Radiation Epidemiological Surveillance System. Focused on Dentistry
- Training programs
- Personal protection items
- Reference Levels
- Preventive Maintenance
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- General Radiological Protection
- Radiation Protection in Dentistry
Train personnel occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation, in matters related to ionizing radiation and how they can protect themselves from its harmful effects.