Event price: $ 420,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 16-05-2019
End date: 19-06-2019
Duration: 18.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: May 16 to June 13 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Block A Aula 101.
Event Code: 70049393
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Neuropsychological rehabilitation is an area of clinical neuropsychology and medicine that deals with the intervention of cognitive and behavioral alterations secondary to brain injury, with the aim of improving daily performance related to academic, social and family areas, and therefore obtain a better quality of life for the patient with neurological disease and their family. The design of intervention programs for attentional, mnestic, executive, language, praxis, gnosis and behavior processes are the field of neuropsychological rehabilitation, the objective of which is to treat these deficiencies to favor the functionality of the patient.
Health professionals interested in neuropsychological habilitation / rehabilitation (doctors, psychologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech therapists, nurses, among others).
100% face-to-face classes.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Biological bases of neurodevelopment and aging in two stages of the life cycle and their relationship with cognitive processes.
- Disability due to neurological deficiencies in children and the elderly, and bases of Neuroplasticity.
- Neuropsychological alterations in the child.
- Basic principles of neuropsychological rehabilitation in children and adolescents.
- Etiology of brain damage and cognitive alterations in adults
- Basic principles of neuropsychological rehabilitation in adults.
Offer up-to-date information regarding the general clinical characteristics and basic biological support of the neuropsychological rehabilitation processes, from a mental health and disability perspective.