Event price: $ 650,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 01-04-2020
End date: 04-15-2020
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday 21, Thursday 23, Tuesday 28, Thursday April 30, Tuesday May 5 from 2:00 to 6:00 pm with two hours of personalized mentoring to be agreed with the student.
On-site mode assisted by technology.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University
Ask about our discounts for prompt payment, referrals or if you have seen several offers with Continuing Education of the Faculty of Psychology.
Full Rate: $ 650,000
Prompt payment rate of $ 585,000 until April 20.
If you want to take advantage of the discount, get information with:
Katerin Osorio Hernández 444 05 55 Ext 1575, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Code: 70077861
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Hard skills can get you an interview, but soft skills are what can get you a job. " Work life planning requires putting into play our capacities to respond and manage both the opportunities and the challenges associated with an increasingly competitive labor market where not always those who are technically more skilled turn out to be more successful. Therefore, we propose to train people in complementary skills that allow them to enhance their technical profile and respond to the needs of today's world. By enrolling in this course you will apply a test that will allow you to identify your talents in the company of an online mentor and how to take advantage of their maximum potential in an employability or entrepreneurship project, according to your choice.
Students who are in the internship phase, graduates and the general public who want to reinvent their occupational profile.
Technology-assisted face-to-face, online.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Talent testing app.
- Two one-hour appointments with a personalized online mentor
- 20 hours of soft skills training
- In the company of your mentor you will put together the training plan according to your objective:
- If you are looking to be part of an organization:
- Resume Construction: Recycle
- Preparation of interviews by competencies: Recycle
- Successful Network Profiles: Zulu
- Making a Storytelling with my profile: Zulu
- Anxiety management in interviews
- Incorporating habits and routines without dying in the attempt: Laura
- If you want to generate your own income:
- Designing Winning Products and Services: Wilson
- PITCH Training: Recycle
- Coworking and networking spaces: Build it
- Digital skills to impact my sales: copy
- Managing uncertainty and risk taking: build
Offer tools to identify strategies and skills necessary to face the labor market of the 21st century.
Programs that might interest you
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course ... Plus
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium ... Plus