Event price: $ 120,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 11-06-2019
End date: 11-06-2019
Duration: 5.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday, June 11, 7:00 am to 12:00 am
Place: Calle 10A N ° 22 04, Poblado, block B, floor -2 (minus 2) Gastronomy and Dietetic Technique Laboratory.
Event Code: 70052604
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Click or tap here to write text.
This course is aimed at final semester students and professionals in the area of food, nutrition, health and related careers, interested in knowing and acquiring knowledge about labeling and nutritional labeling of foods and dietary supplements for the elaboration of effective and appropriate labels.
Practical face-to-face course
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 1. Importance of labeling and nutritional labeling of foods and Dietary Supplements.
- 2. National and international regulations associated with the labeling and nutritional labeling of food and SD.
- 3. Food composition tables and use of nutritional composition databases to prepare labels.
- 4. Analytical methodologies for the quantification of nutrients and subsequent elaboration of the nutritional labeling.
- 5. Guidelines for the elaboration of labels, calculations of nutritional tables and legends or health claims.
- 6. Common mistakes in food labeling and SD
Recognize and apply the requirements for labeling and nutritional labeling of foods and dietary supplements for the development of effective and appropriate labels.