Event price: $ 1,520,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Start date: 21-05-2021
End date: 05-30-2021
Duration: 54.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 and 30, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Clinical Simulation Labs, CES University
Event Code: 70103366
You can register in the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online or in banks.
You can also register by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Updating on urgent care issues is a continuous and dynamic need that tries to reduce the risks of complications, disability and death of patients. Additionally, Resolution 3100 of November 25, 2019, which establishes the conditions that health service providers must meet to enable their services and implement the audit component to improve the quality of care and are issued Other provisions, in its technical annex No. 1, define that in medium complexity emergency services, general practitioners must have certified training in advanced life support with a minimum of 48 hours. Therefore, the CES university offers the medical community a training with high academic quality, guided by specialists in emergencies with great clinical experience in areas of care for patients of medium and high complexity and with equipment that allows a better assimilation of theoretical concepts - practical
General practitioners, nursing professionals, technologists in pre-hospital care interested in updating in ALS, or who are aspirants, or who work as a staff physician in medium complexity emergency services and / or in a medicalized ambulance
- The theme will be developed in six theoretical-practical blocks of eight hours each, which will be carried out under the following modality: Friday, Saturday and Sunday for two weekends. The design of the training allows its development through stations, which guarantees that the participant has permanent supervision of the teacher and can repeat the procedure as many times as required to acquire the skill. To obtain the certification, the participant must demonstrate in final training stations their efficiency, ability and knowledge in the evaluation and management of patients according to the context of the course and pass the written exam with a minimum of 4.2 It is an essential requirement to pass the course, attend 100% of the activities that take place in it.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- new recommendations on Brain-Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation in adult and pediatric patients
- Recent clinical evidence in the management of the polytrauma patient.
- Recent clinical evidence in the management of pathologies that impair respiratory or circulatory function in adult and pediatric patients
- recent clinical evidence in the management of burn patients
- categories of injury classification
- techniques of immobilization and transport of injured
- different types of ambulance transfer in the context of the patient's pathology and based on the referral and counter referral system
- 1. Apply the new recommendations on Brain-Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation in adult and pediatric patients
- 2. Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the management of the multiple trauma patient.