Event price: $ 900,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 20-06-2020
End date: 07-18-2020
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturday June 20 to Saturday July 18, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Place: The course will be taught online.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
We will have a 20% discount to take this course. To access the discounts, please send the email firstname.lastname@example.org Name, ID, Email and Telephone before registering.
Event Code: 70080146
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
The course includes basic and advanced concepts for the proper management of patients who receive this type of support. It is carefully prepared, taking the student on explained concepts in an orderly and coherent way and has multiple tools that will help them in the learning process.
- Specialists in Critical Medicine and Intensive Care or Specialties related to Critical Care of patients
- Critical Medicine and Intensive Care postgraduate students
- Postgraduate students in Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
- General Practitioners who participate in the transport of critically ill patients
- General Practitioners in charge of the clinical care of ventilated patients
- Students and Professionals of Nursing in Critical Care; Respiratory Therapists
- Nurses who are specialists in Critical Care for adults or who work in Intensive Care
- Related professionals both nationally and internationally
The course will be taught online.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Module 1 Respiratory Physiology Applied to Mechanical Ventilation
- Principles of Respiratory Physiology 1
- Principles of Respiratory Physiology 2
- Module 2 General
- Definition and generalities
- Initial parameters
- Module 3 Modes of mechanical ventilation
- CVM and VMI
- Module 4 Management of the patient with ARDS
- Mechanical ventilation in ARDS 1
- Mechanical ventilation in ARDS 2
- Module 5 Management of the patient with obstructive pathology
- Mechanical ventilation in COPD and Asthma
- Module 6 Unlocking the VM
- Release from mechanical ventilation
Train health personnel in the care of patients who require both invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation.