Event price: $ 1,420,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 29-09-2020
End date: 05-26-2021
Duration: 180.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday, May 26 from 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm and Thursday from 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
Place: Pending to define zoom classroom.
Event Code: 70074709
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The workers' health surveillance encompasses a series of activities related to both individuals and groups, which are aimed at preventing risks in safety and health at work, especially with the identification of health and safety problems. health and the evaluation of preventive interventions. Health surveillance has a double dimension, on the one hand an individual dimension referring to each worker, and on the other a collective dimension or epidemiological surveillance. Epidemiological surveillance aims to know the health status of all workers and it is essential to be able to describe the importance of the effects of the different occupational risk factors in specific populations, explain or suspect the causes of work-related injuries, identify groups of workers exposed to specific risks, prepare preventive strategies to eliminate the risk or mitigate its consequences, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of said preventive measures
Personnel responsible for the design, implementation and improvement of epidemiological surveillance systems in work environments.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Overview of epidemiology in its surveillance component.
- Concepts and generalities.
- Contexts of epidemiological surveillance in Colombia.
- Articulation of surveillance with organizational management.
- Design of a surveillance system.
- Definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Specific procedures.
- Practical tools: notification, investigation, resolution, follow-up, prevention, others.
- Healthy work environments: from promotion and prevention to primary health care.
- Final practical workshop.
- During the course of the course, the participants will develop the system and its specific programs, which will be consolidated in a practical workshop that allows them to consolidate their knowledge in a tangible product resulting from their participation in the course.
Understand and apply the basic conceptual and technical elements that allow the design and initial implementation of an epidemiological surveillance system in work environments, which promote and leverage healthy work environments.