Event price: $ 450,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 26-06-2020
End date: 04-07-2020
Duration: 17.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: June 26 and 27 and July 3 and 4, 2020, Friday from 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm and Saturdays from 07:30 am to 01:00 pm
Place: Virtual Classroom, CES University
Event Code: 70068464
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
In the market for medical devices and specifically in Colombia, it is currently essential to know the applicable standards according to their risk classification, during their life cycle. Likewise, the current world dynamics, associated with the regulation of medical devices, make it necessary to know the trends and orientations in the matter.
Professionals and students in biomedical engineering and pharmaceutical chemistry, managers, directors and / or quality leaders of manufacturers and / or marketers of medical devices, among others.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Forum
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by holding the Forum at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Risk associated with medical devices
- Context of the regulation of medical devices in the region of the americas
- Regulation of medical devices in Colombia: pre-market and post-market experiences
- Good regulatory practices
- Interaction of good manufacturing practices and ISO 13485
- International standards applied to medical devices
- Clinical research with medical devices
- Reprocessing of medical devices global context and experiences in Colombia
- Custom medical devices - customized and software as a medical device - mobile applications
Train staff in standards, knowledge and requirements associated with the regulation of Medical Devices at the national level, in order to address best practices during the life cycle of medical devices.
Biomedical Engineer, Specialist in Project Management and Master in Administration. National Expert in Pre-market and Post-market Health Regulation of Medical Devices. Member of the National Group for Post-Market Surveillance of Medical Devices of Invima.