Event price: $ 100,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-06-2019
End date: 20-06-2019
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday to Sunday from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
. Place: Virtual.
Event Code: 70060170
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Know the different issues related to democracy, the Constitution, the State and the principles, values and fundamental rights, in order to achieve a better training of citizens, aware of their rights, duties and the way in which the public power in Colombia.
students, teachers and anyone interested in the subject of the course.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Choose an item.
- Unit 1: Democracy and citizen participation.
- Unit 2: The Constitution - Concept and functions.
- Unit 3: Structure of the Constitution.
- Unit 4: The organization of public power in Colombia. The Legislative and Executive Branch of the public power.
- Unit 5: The organization of public power and territory in Colombia. The Judicial Branch and the distribution of the territory.
- Unit 6: Supremacy and Constitutional Control. Mechanisms and types of constitutional control.
- Unit 7: Mechanisms of Constitutional Reform. Legislative act, referendum and National Constituent Assembly.
- Unit 8: Principles and Purposes of the State in Colombia.
- Unit 9: Human Rights and their Protection Mechanisms.
. Know the different mechanisms of citizen participation and identify the forms of application. Apply the different constitutional actions for the defense of fundamental rights. Recognize the different branches of public power and their functions, to understand the division of public power in Colombia. Identify the divisions of the territory in Colombia, to understand the functions of the territorial entities.