Event price: $ 600,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Presenta la factura impresa en láser, y acércate a las siguientes entidades bancarias:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Dirígete a la Caja de la Universidad y paga con tarjeta débito o crédito.
Start date: 07-03-2020
End date: 03-28-2020
Duration: 30.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Jueves 2pm a 6pm y sábados 8am a 12m y 1pm a 3pm
Medellín, Calle 10 A # 22-04, Poblado, C, Aula de camillas Fisioterapia.
Event Code: 70075320
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
As future perfections of the health area and associated with the places and types of patients with whom a physiotherapist performs his work or trade, it is necessary that in the event of an event in which the life or health of one of his patients is compromised or users, the physiotherapy professional has the basic skills necessary to handle these possible situations while the expert staff arrives at the scene.
Closed for students of the physiotherapy faculty from first to third semester.
The work methodology will be face-to-face
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Consulta con tu empresa administradora de fondos y cesantías sobre los requisitos para realizar el pago*.
*Aplica para diplomados y certificaciones.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- First respondent in APH (assessment of the scene)
- Biosafety: Biological risk and asepsis techniques
- Px asepsis techniques
- Vital signs
- Px vital signs
- Primary and secondary assessment of the patient
- Trauma Overview: Types of Trauma, Bleeding, Types of Wounds (HPAF HPACP)
- Musculoskeletal injuries: fracture, dislocation and sprain
- Px restraints and bandages
- Initial management of the intoxicated patient - sudden case: lipothymia, syncope and seizures -TRIAGE
- Medication administration: basic injection and venipuncture (indications and contraindications)
- Px drug administration
- RCP and OVACE
- PX RCP y OVACE
- Initial approach to the maternal patient and the newborn - FINAL EVALUATION
Generate the basic response skills that a physiotherapist should have as a health professional in the face of an emergency situation that compromises the life or integrity of a patient, user or people in general.