Event price: $ 1,100,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 05-06-2020
End date: 06-06-2020
Duration: 16.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: June 5 and 6 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Block C classroom 311.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more>
Full Rate: $ 1,100,000
Prompt payment rate $ 990,000 until May 18. If you want to take advantage of the discount, get information with:
Eliana María Zapata 444 05 55 Ext 1389, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia Obando Torres 444 05 55 Ext 1222, Email: email@example.com
Ask about our discounts for prompt payment, referrals or if you have seen several offers with Continuing Education of the Faculty of Psychology.
Event Code: 70074725
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Educational development psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata
Continuing Education Professional
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1389
Claudia Obando Torres
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1222
You have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The ACT Program - Parents Educating Children in Safe Environments, was developed and is coordinated by the Office of Violence Prevention of the American Psychological Association APA. Launched in 2001 and revised in 2006 and 2011. The ACT Program teaches positive skills for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 8 years of age.
The program is based on research showing that:
• In early childhood is when children learn the basics of life.
• Parents and caregivers can be the best teachers and positive role models or those responsible for violence, abuse and neglect against their own children.
• Exposure to abuse and neglect early in life can have serious long-term emotional, cognitive and behavioral consequences for children and youth.
That is why…
• ACT focuses on the importance of the role of adults, transforming the environment and early experiences.
• ACT helps parents and caregivers build safe families that protect children from violence and its long-term consequences.
The course seeks to train professionals with the following skills:
All those professionals and organizations that work with families that are raising children between 0 to 8 years of age, such as Psychologists, family therapists, social workers, doctors and professionals who are related to the coordination and execution of the school program of fathers.
The training and certification of the ACT Program requires that future Facilitators meet the following requirements:
• Have a minimum of an undergraduate degree in the fields mentioned above.
• Have institutional support to deliver the ACT program in your organization and / or community.
• Have prior experience working with families and young children.
• Have prior knowledge of the ACT Program curriculum or content (http://www.apa.org/act/)
• Attend the two-day training.
• Offer the 8-week program to a group of parents after the training.
• Record ACT session 6 and send it to the ACT coordinators.
• Complete the program check list, do pre and post evaluation of the training carried out for parents and send it to the ACT coordinators.
The ACT Facilitator Training Workshop incorporates adult learning theory and an interactive, experiential format to engage practitioners in learning and practicing the content and concepts of the 9-session curriculum. The workshop includes a comprehensive review of the program materials and simulation of the activities outlined in the curriculum, which the participants will use with future parent groups.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Purpose of the workshop: To prepare participants to organize and deliver the program's curriculum to parent / caregiver groups.
- The ACT Program at a Glance: Goals, Focus, Curriculum Review.
- The ACT Facilitator: Discussion of role and expectations.
- Review of the theory and materials of the Motivational Interview.
- ACT Program Materials for Professionals, Parents, and Caregivers.
- Curriculum: Detailed review of the content and practice of activities.
- Program Marketing and Parent Recruitment: Messages, Strategies, and Materials.
- Program evaluation: Objectives, instruments, data collection system.
- Guarantee the fidelity of the program.
Train professionals in the development of basic interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and exercise self-control in early childhood, through the program proposed by the ACT APA.
• Certified in Positive Discipline (CPDPE) Positive Discipline Association. • Master in Education and Human Development, University of Manizales - CINDE. • Psychologist, CES University. • Research professor, CES University.
• PhD in Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Granada Spain. • Master in Clinical and Health Psychology, Konrad Lorenz University. • Psychologist, Universidad del Valle. • Associate Professor and researcher, Universidad Javeriana de Cali.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the program ... Plus
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the diploma ... Plus