Event price: $ 120,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 11-05-2020
End date: 13-05-2020
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday 05 and Thursday 07 May from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: CES University. Virtual classroom zoom (The coordinator will send connection link).
Event Code: 70078475
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Administration Business Management
Juan Carlos Escudero Montoya
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1370-1353.
Daniela Nuñez Borja
Auxiliary Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 ext 1370 -1353.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Description of the event, similar to the justification or introduction. (800 characters maximum)
Target audience: Students, teachers, administrative staff and the general public.
Virtual classes. Two weekly meetings with scheduled activities.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity (it can be a list). (800 characters maximum) This text must be removed before uploading the content to SAP
- Characteristics of a person who makes bad financial decisions
- Personal Roadmap and Scenario Planning
- Because we make bad decisions
- The silent display of ant spending
- Alignment of my financial decisions with my personal life
- How to make good financial decisions
- Budget and Progressive Savings
- Bad Debt Elimination
- Strategic Investments and Asset Protection - Smart Debt
- Redistribution of Wealth. Methods for financial transformation
- Income Generation - Tools for a Healthy Financial Life
- What is law 1564 of 2012 (declaration of bankruptcy for natural persons)
Our life cannot have adequate financial results if we are not coordinating with what we live. Our financial results are a reflection of our decisions, that is why making financial decisions must be framed in the theoretical concepts and practical tools that allow us to acquire a level of consciousness in order to determine the action plans and decisions that we must take to approach our clients. financial goals.