Event price: $ 1,484,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 14-07-2020
End date: 19-08-2020
Duration: 60.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Place: Zoom Classroom pending to be defined.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
A 20% discount will be granted for people outside the institution and 25% for undergraduate and graduate graduates from CES University
Julieth Johana Cardona
(57)(4)4440555 ext 1671
Event Code: 70071225
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Johanna Cardona Acevedo
Continuing Education Assistant - Faculty of Medicine
(57)(4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Marco Antonio Cruz Duque
Postgraduate Coordinator of Occupational Health and Safety Management
(57)(4) 4440555 ext. 1666.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Our country has been adapting to international guidelines related to the protection of our workers. This is why institutions such as the (ILO) and (WHO) are taken into account by our country, to set positions on how the member countries should align themselves with these theses. Protecting workers, preventing them from suffering illnesses and accidents at work, is the most important aspect in this course. The recognition of accidents and work incidents, as an event of main importance to avoid, will be the subject to be discussed, allowing an alignment with current regulations and with the spirit of duty of the companies: the protection of the high interests of the workers .
People who work in the area of Safety and Health at Work and, especially, who are involved in the process of carrying out an investigation of an accident-incident at work.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module 1: Legal aspects.
- Module 2: Organizational management of the accident incident.
- Module 3: The Human factor.
- Module 4: Tools to manage the investigation.
. To develop theoretical and practical concepts for an investigation of the effective work accident-incident, based on methodological and practical tools, that facilitate the participants to stay updated and with current competences on the subject.