Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Presenta la factura impresa en láser, y acércate a las siguientes entidades bancarias:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Dirígete a la Caja de la Universidad y paga con tarjeta débito o crédito.
Start date: 18-05-2020
End date: 24-08-2020
Duration: 30.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday or Tuesday 7:00 pm.
Place: CES University | Calle 10A # 22-04 | Medellin Colombia.
Event Code: 70080660
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Pediatric cardiovascular surgery demands the constant training of each of the members of the interdisciplinary health team. This update session is the first to be held in the country and in Latin America aimed solely at dealing with issues of interest to the pediatric population.
Professionals in Perfusion, Doctors, Nursing
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Consulta con tu empresa administradora de fondos y cesantías sobre los requisitos para realizar el pago*.
*Aplica para diplomados y certificaciones.
Choose an item.
- Classification of pediatric cardiovascular diseases
- How to choose an oxygenator and circuits in pediatrics
- Blood savings in pediatrics.
- Optiminizacion of the pediatric patient
- Management of Extracorporeal Circulation in Pediatrics
- Ultrafiltration in pediatric patients
- Anesthetic Considerations in Pediatrics
- Inflammatory response and pediatrics
- Anticoagulation in the pediatric patient
- Management of hypothermia in pediatric patients
- Acid Base Balance
- Anterograde cerebral perfusion and arrest
- Group experience at Norwood and ECMO
- Postoperative management of the pediatric patient
Update the Perfusion professional on specific issues in cardiopulmonary bypass in neonates, infants, pediatrics, that support their clinical practice and allow spaces for discussion and learning.