Event price: $ 750,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 22-06-2019
End date: 24-08-2019
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Place: CES University, headquarters in the town of calle 10 A-22-04, classroom to be confirmed.
Event Code: 70055855
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Vaccines are made with viruses or bacteria that cause diseases, Red Biotechnology, which is the use of bio-organisms in medicine; such as the creation of antibiotics, or the creation of insulin, are carried out by introducing a human gene into the culture of bacteria, which include that gene in their generic code "DNA" (Deoxyribonucleic Acid), and as a consequence of this, these microorganisms, expel insulin in the form of "residue", like a body fluid, however there are innumerable vaccines of bacterial origin that do not require the introduction of the gene into the cell because it is used as the original product and the entire process used is similar that of vaccines of biotechnological origin based on genetic engineering
General public interested in the subject
Aimed especially at Pharmaceutical and Medical Chemists. The application requirements are to be in possession of a university professional degree or an equivalent bachelor's degree.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Traditional and modern biotechnology
- Biotechnology and development
- Definitions of biotechnology
- Reminder of fermentation processes or bioprocesses
- Biotechnology and health: vaccines
- Infectious diseases and the acquisition of immunity
- The different types of vaccines First generation, Second generation, Third generation. Technological aspects
- Upstream and downstream processes
- Biotechnological production processes (General description), Bach, semi and continuous. Sterilization, etc
- SEPARATION PROCESS
- Solid - Liquid Separation: Filtration, Centrifugation
- Cell rupture: Mechanical methods, Permeabilization, Chemical and biological methods 0
- Cell debris separation: Filtration and Centrifugation.
- Concentration: Ultrafiltration, Precipitation, Distillation, Solvent extraction, Liquid-liquid extraction
- PURIFICATION PROCESSES
- Pretreatment - conditioning: Adsorption, Precipitation, Affinity Chromatography
- High Resolution: Exchange Chromatography, Affinity Chromatography
- Ligand chromatography, crystallization, gel filtration, HPLC termination: adjuvants, preservatives, etc.
Identify the different types of vaccines and their application in infectious diseases and the acquisition of immunity.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma: Quality in the cosmetic sector of natural ingredients as a tool for international competitiveness
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus