Event price: $275,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 22-07-2021
End date: 17-08-2021
Duration: 16.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: From July 22 to August 17, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Modality: Online through synchronous meetings with the teacher. To consider:
It is necessary to have a minimum of people to start the program.
No refunds are made once the program has started.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
Full Rate: $ 275,000
Prompt payment rate of $ 247,500 until July 13.
If you attend with a companion, the second person will receive a 20% discount.
If you want to take advantage of the discount, get information with:
Eliana María Zapata 317 8017497, Mail: email@example.com
Claudia Obando Torres 444 05 55 Ext 1222, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our discounts for prompt payment, referrals or if you have seen several offers with Continuing Education of the Faculty of Psychology.
Event code: 70105072
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Educational development psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata
Continuing Education Professional
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1389
Claudia Obando Torres
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1222
You have doubts?Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The ACT Program - Parents Educating Children in Safe Environments, was developed and is coordinated by the Office of Violence Prevention of the American Psychological Association APA, the most important organization in Psychology worldwide.
Launched in 2001 and revised in 2006 and 2011, the ACT Program teaches positive skills for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 8 years of age. /
If you want to know more about the program, go to the following website http://www.apa.org/act/
Online, synchronous encounters with the teacher.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Description of children's behaviors.
- Young Children's Exposure to Violence.
- Learning to control anger.
- Help and understand children's anger.
- Children and the media.
- Discipline and parenting styles.
- Discipline for positive behaviors.
- Guarantee the fidelity of the program.
ACT for your home and community.
• Mobilize communities and educate parents and caregivers about positive and effective parenting.
• Strengthen families and improve parenting techniques and practices to create safe and healthy environments that prevent child abuse and protect children and youth from trauma and its long-term consequences.
• Establish alliances with a variety of organizations and institutions.
• Train professionals who offer the program to families and caregivers in their communities.
Certified as ACT Coordinator, American Psychological Association A.P.A. Certified in Positive Discipline (CPDPE) Positive Discipline Association. Master in Education and Human Development, University of Manizales-CINDE. Psychologist, CES University. Research Teacher and Graduate Coordinator in Mental Health of the Child and Adolescent at CES University.