Event price: $ 3,100,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 09-09-2019
End date: 13-09-2019
Duration: 45.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: From September 9 to 13, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Place: Country Club Executives of Medellín and at the CES University facilities (El Poblado and Sabaneta headquarters).
Event Code: 70056409
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Catalina Velez Madrid
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(5714) 444-05-55 ext 1556
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(5714) 444-05-55 ext 1534
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The Second Latin American Mini-Residency in Pediatric Dentistry is organized by the CES University School of Dentistry and its Postgraduate Course in Pediatric Dentistry and Preventive Orthodontics. It is aimed at specialists in Pediatric Dentistry in Latin America and seeks updating in the different areas of the specialty. Additionally, each participant will be given a copy of the latest edition of the book Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Darío Cárdenas Jaramillo and in which many teachers from the Mini Residencia participate as authors of different chapters.
Aimed at Dental Specialists in Pediatric Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry students.
The program will be in charge of renowned professors and researchers and will have a varied methodology that includes keynote talks, demonstration workshops, hands-on workshops and discussion forums, as well as a pleasant social program.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Communication and update in behavior management
- Current Concepts in Oral Disease Prevention
- Management of the patient with special needs
- Sedation inhaled with nitrous oxide
- Tooth decay and developmental enamel defects
- Current concepts in restorative dentistry
- Diagnosis and management of patients with Molar and Incisor Hypomineralization (HMI)
- Traumatology and pulp therapy
- New approaches and alternatives in the early treatment of malocclusion
- Management of patients with cleft lip and palate
- Bruxism in Children
- Temporomandibular Disorders in Children
- Oral Medicine in Pediatric Dentistry
- Management of the medically compromised patient in the office
- Presentation of Clinical Cases
- Future of education and practice in Pediatric Dentistry
The program lasts 4 and a half days with 45 credit hours. Registration includes: * Attendance and participation in all conferences * A copy of the latest edition of the book Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Darío Cárdenas Jaramillo * Supporting didactic material * Memories in digital format * Materials for practices / workshops * All Snacks and lunches * Social programming including welcome cocktail, evening event (typical night) and closing dinner * Certificate of participation issued by the CES University of 45 credit hours.