Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 25-07-2019
End date: 07-25-2019
Duration: 2.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday, July 25, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Block C Aula 316
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín.
Event Code: 70059305
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Well-being and mental health psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata
Continuing Education Professional
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1389..
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1957..
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The discussion presents an up-to-date vision of mental health care for women throughout their lives, with a focus on perinatal monitoring (conception, pregnancy, delivery and postpartum). It offers practical tools for the prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of women's mental health, with a gender perspective, a differential and rights perspective, with an innovative methodology in accordance with cutting-edge didactic strategies.
All health professionals, psychologists, psychotherapists, obstetrician gynecologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, psychiatry and obstetric gynecology residents, ninth and tenth semester psychology students; who are interested in deepening knowledge and discovering practical tools for the prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of mental health of women in their reproductive stage, with a gender perspective, differential perspective and rights.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Conference
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Discussion on perinatal mental illness. A multidisciplinary vision
Develop competencies from being, knowing and doing around the understanding, diagnosis and monitoring of women's mental health, with emphasis on the reproductive stage, with a gender perspective and a rights perspective.
1. Generate interest around the epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of mental health and treatment of mental disorders during the life trajectory of women.
2. Appropriate knowledge about perinatal mental health in conditions of normality and high physical and emotional risk.
3. Explore therapeutic alternatives for women in the reproductive cycle.
4. Sensitize students in the care of pregnant women and the impact on embryonic development.
5. Appropriate the gender and rights perspective in the clinical and psychosocial approach of women in their life trajectory.
6. Recognize the main challenges of the health professional regarding the approach to women's mental health.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the program ... Plus