Event price: $ 2,630,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-04-2021
End date: 06-24-2021
Duration: 96.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Aula Zoom
Event Code: 70097229
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Dr. Diego Hurtado Guzmán
Specialization Coordinator in occupational health and safety.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1721.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Decree 1507 is a technical instrument that helps and guides in the evaluation of the loss of work and occupational capacity that is generated in an unemployed worker or person, as a result of an illness or accident. This tool brings international concepts on normative, medical and methodological advances that help an updated evaluation of said bodily harm, when it is done in an objective way and in accordance with the guidelines of our social State of law and of the instrument itself.
Occupational physicians, occupational physicians.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Legal Aspects of the PCL qualification.
- Title II. Title I: Chapter I and XIII Chapters: VIII, IX and X.
- Chapter: V, VI and VII.
- Chapters II, III and IV.
- Chapters: XI and XV.
- Chapters: XIV.
- Practical exercises.
- Evaluation of cases with patients.
Know and apply the method of qualification of the loss of work and occupational capacity in accordance with Decree 1507 of 2014 - Single Manual of Qualification of the Loss of Work and Occupational Capacity (MUPCLO).