Event price: $ 3,031,600 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 16-06-2020
End date: 09-15-2020
Duration: 130.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm. at 9:00 pm.
Place: Zoom Class.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
A 20% discount will be granted for people outside the institution and 25% for undergraduate and graduate graduates from CES University
Julieth Johana Cardona
(57)(4)4440555 ext 1671
Event Code: 70068544
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Dr. Diego Hurtado Guzmán
Specialization Coordinator in occupational health and safety.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1721.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Doctors are an important part of the gear in the Management System and for this reason, they must be trained to face new strategies aimed at improving the health of workers. The people responsible for managing the health of workers must have conceptual and technical elements that allow the interpretation of the evaluation and assessment of risks, the promotion, prevention of safe behaviors and habits, their intervention and in general to generate strategies to have healthy workers.
Medical and health professionals, as well as other actors of the system that work in the area of Occupational Safety and Health or as company doctors, who are interested in strengthening their knowledge and accompanying organizations in the design, administration and execution of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Legal aspects of the General Occupational Risk System and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System framed by the minimum standards.
- Mechanisms for monitoring the health conditions of workers.
- Medical activities within the framework of chapter 18.104.22.168 of Decree 1072 of 2015 and Minimum Standards Resolution 0312 of 2019.
- Relocation, Readaptation and return to work.
- Legal and administrative aspects - remedies for replacement; appeal and demands for opinions. expert reports.
- Psychosocial risk, work stress and mental health at work.
- Principles of occupational toxicology.
- Principles for work ergonomics.
- Management of high-risk tasks.
- Registration, reporting and investigation of occupational diseases, incidents and accidents at work.
- Bioethics in the medical and work environment.
Develop theoretical and technical skills that allow the effective intervention of the risks of workers in work environments.