Event price: $ 3,207,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
University cashier and pay by debit or credit card.
Start date: 01-06-2021
End date: 14-09-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Place: Zoom Class.
Event Code: 70097244
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Dr. Diego Hurtado Guzmán
Specialization Coordinator in occupational health and safety.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1721.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Carrying out occupational exams has become an important and high-impact link for companies within the framework of today, the Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Its proper planning and implementation by companies and occupational medical personnel, allow generating a high impact in improving health and accident standards, on the one hand, and economic on the other. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen all aspects related to this important area of occupational hazards in order to create value for the same occupational physician, the companies, the worker and the general, the entire system.
Specialists in occupational and occupational medicine and / or Occupational Health and Safety and people interested in the subject.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Legislation in the management system in S-ST in the framework of occupational examinations.
- Occupational exams from the perspective of Human Management. Systems integration.
- Identification, evaluation and evaluation of risks.
- Integrating the occupational exams with the Management system in S-ST.
- Epidemiological surveillance systems.
- Occupational exams and medical history.
- High risk tasks.
- Laboratory exams.
- Rx images. Pneumology.
- Audiometry and its interpretation.
- Osteomuscular System and Semiology.
- Industrial hygiene.
- Psychosocial risk factors.
- Applied ergonomics.
- Applied ethics.
Develop theoretical concepts necessary to articulate Safety and Health at Work with the area in charge of carrying out occupational examinations in such a way that an adequate integration is generated between the true organizational needs with the respective medical and laboratory assessment. This, understood within the framework of achieving a real impact on the organizational statistics of well-being.