Event price: $ 3,213,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-10-2020
End date: 26-01-2021
Duration: 130.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 05:00 pm to 9:00 pm Place: Aula Zoom.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
Julieth Johana Cardona
(57)(4)4440555 ext 1671
Event Code: 70087159
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Dr. Diego Hurtado Guzmán
Specialization Coordinator in occupational health and safety.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1721.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Occupational health care is the professional function performed by the occupational medicine specialist when applying his knowledge and medical methodologies and other related disciplines to the area of Occupational Safety and Health, both in the case of individuals and groups of workers, all within the framework of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SGSST) and Comprehensive Social Security, in order to provide accompaniment to the sick or injured worker, in their process of diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and qualification of loss of your work ability. The foregoing, in order to carry out a process of reinstatement, reincorporation and job readjustment to the company, thus allowing individual and business development.
Specialists in Health and Safety at Work.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Legislation on occupational hazards.
- Integration of occupational medicine with occupational medicine.
- Work Stress and Burned Worker Syndrome.
- Mental disorders of affect and others.
- Ear, Phonation. Diagnosis and interpretation.
- Upper extremities.
- Lower extremities.
- Bases for the loss qualification.
- Occupational exams.
- Medical management of chronic diseases with severe impairment of work performance.
- Integration of Industrial Hygiene from a work approach.
- Rehabilitation and work reinstatement.
Accompany the country's occupational doctors to train and strengthen their knowledge in Occupational Medicine, favoring the strengthening of this important area of Public Health in coherence with the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.