Event price: $ 3,100,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-10-2021
End date: 02-03-2022
Duration: 156,00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: October 6, 2021 to March 2, 2022; Monday and Wednesday, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Mixed modality: face-to-face and face-to-face assisted by technology through the ZOOM platform
Place: Universidad CES, poblado headquarters, calle 10A #22-04. Medellin
Event Code: 70112820
You can register in the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online or in banks.
You can also register by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
An urgency is characterized by being unforeseen, of variable and fortuitous location, with unequal gravity and above all subjectivity and the need for immediate response; the health personnel who care for it must have a series of knowledge, skills and attitudes that allow them to efficiently provide care to patients. The content proposed in the diploma is the result of a systemic review with the purpose of facilitating and rationalizing decision-making for the most appropriate care of an important group of clinical conditions. In addition, Resolution 3100 of November 25, 2019, which defines the procedures and conditions that health service providers must comply with to enable services and dictates other provisions, requires that medical personnel working in emergency services of low, medium and high complexity must have training in advanced life support. In this diploma course, this training is scheduled.
General practitioners, undergraduate medical boarding students
The diploma course lasts 144 hours. You must attend 80% of the scheduled hours equivalent to 115 in order to receive a certificate of attendance. The classes are face-to-face and will have simultaneous transmission in real time by videoconference through the Zoom platform. The diploma course includes the Advanced Life Support course, which takes place on two weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to comply with Resolution 3100 of the Ministry of Social Protection, of November 25, 2019. This course has a theoretical and a practical evaluation. Both must be approved with a score equal to or greater than 4.2. The manuals will be delivered one month in advance for pre-study.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) 604 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Administrative Management of Emergency Services
- Medical Liability-clinical cases
- Approach to the Shock Patient
- Approach and management of the acute coronary event
- Approach and Management of Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory, endocrine, abdominal and neurological emergencies
- Approach and Management of the Patient with Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Gyneco-obstetric, pediatric and orthopedic emergencies
- Toxicology Emergencies
- Hydroelectrolyte and Basic Acid State Imbalances
- Urological and oncological emergencies
- Management of the Potential Cadaveric Donor
- Advanced life support course
Improve emergency care at any level of complexity.
• Identify the aspects of the legislation that apply in emergency services and pre-hospital care.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the most common pathologies by system.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the intoxicated patient.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the gyneco-obstetric patient and the patient with a urological emergency.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of pediatric patients.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the patient with orthopedic injury.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of patients with complications related to oncological pathologies and their treatment.
Academic coordinator of the diploma course, medical specialist in emergency medicine, undergraduate and postgraduate teacher and coordinator of the postgraduate course in Emergency Medicine at the CES University School of Medicine.
Medical Specialist in Emergency Medicine
Lawyer, Specialist in Civil Liability and Insurance
Prehospital Care Technologist and Disaster Preparedness Specialist.
Medical Specialist in Pediatrics
Medical Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Medical Specialist in Emergency Medicine
Medical Specialist in Urology
Doctor, transplant coordinator FUNDONAR.