Event price: $ 1,994,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Start date: 22-07-2021
End date: 04-11-2021
Duration: 112.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: July 22 to November 4, 2021; Tuesday and Thursday, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. (technology-assisted presence through the ZOOM platform)
Event code: 70105168
You can register in the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online or in banks.
You can also register by writing to the email email@example.com
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
An emergency is characterized by being unforeseen, of variable and fortuitous location, with unequal severity and above all subjectivity and the need for an immediate response; the health personnel who attend to it must have a series of knowledge, skills and attitudes that allow them to efficiently provide assistance to patients. The content proposed in the diploma is the result of a review in a systemic way with the purpose of facilitating and rationalizing decision-making for the most adequate care of an important group of clinical conditions.
General practitioners, undergraduate medical boarding students
The diploma has a duration of 112 hours. You must attend 80% of the scheduled hours that are equivalent to 90 in order to receive a certificate of attendance. The classes are in real time by videoconference through the Zoom platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Administrative Management of Emergency Services
- Medical Liability-clinical cases
- Considerations in the emergency department in the face of the SARS COV 2 pandemic
- Approach to the Shock Patient
- Approach and management of the acute coronary event
- Approach and Management of Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory, endocrine, abdominal and neurological emergencies
- Approach and Management of the Patient with Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Sedation and Analgesia in the Emergency Room
- Transfusion Therapy
- Gyneco-obstetric, pediatric and orthopedic emergencies
- Toxicology Emergencies
- Hydroelectrolyte and Basic Acid State Imbalances
- Urological and oncological emergencies
- Management of the Potential Cadaveric Donor
Improve emergency care at any level of complexity.
• Identify the aspects of the legislation that apply to emergency services and pre-hospital care.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the most common pathologies per system.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the intoxicated patient.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the gynecological-obstetric patient and the patient with a urological emergency.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the pediatric patient.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the patient with orthopedic injury.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of patients with complications related to oncological pathologies and their treatment.
Academic coordinator of the diploma course, medical specialist in emergency medicine, undergraduate and postgraduate teacher and coordinator of the postgraduate course in Emergency Medicine at the CES University School of Medicine.
Medical Specialist in Emergency Medicine
Lawyer, Specialist in Civil Liability and Insurance
Prehospital Care Technologist and Disaster Preparedness Specialist.
Medical Specialist in Pediatrics
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics ..