Event price: $ 2,400,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 15-10-2020
End date: 05-15-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday, October 15 to Tuesday, December 15, we will have a vacation break, we will start again from Friday, January 15 to Saturday, May 15, 2021.
Place: Virtual Platform.
Event Code: 70089925
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
At present, cannabis derivatives are used in many pathologies, including muscle spasms, chronic pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, inflammation, cancer, depression, anorexia, Parkinson's disease, asthma, Alzheimer's disease, Huntington's disease, nausea, vomiting, fibromyalgia, sclerosis. multiple, seizures, addictions, psychosis, glaucoma, inflammatory bowel diseases, psoriasis, hepatitis C, autism, many of them covered in controlled and uncontrolled clinical trials. Few doctors and pharmaceutical chemists are trained in the subject. This Diploma seeks to train medical and health personnel in the science of Medicinal Cannabis and its prescription or recommendation for pathologies in which there is evidence, preserving the bioethical principles of patient care.
The modality is virtual - self-managed.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Introduction to the course cannabis for medicinal use
- Unit 1 Cannabis, botany and ethnobotany
- Unit 2 Medical cannabis history and generalities
- Unit 3 Endocannabinoid System
- Unit 4 Medical cannabis scientific evidence - Pharmacology of cannabinoids
- Unit 5 - Indications and uses of medicinal cannabis - Dosing principles of medicinal cannabis. Use of medical cannabis and its adverse effects
- Unit 6 - Cannabis in pain management
- Unit 7- Treatment of immune pathologies with medical cannabis
- Unit 8 - Cannabis in refractory epilepsy
- Unit 9 - Use of medical cannabis in psychiatry
- Unit 10 - Cannabis and risk of abuse and mental disorders
Unit 11 - Medicinal cannabis, food and public health - Possibilities in food and food supplements for CBD
Unit 12 - Colombian Legislation against medical cannabis
• Understand the mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics of cannabinoid compounds. • Understand the current panorama of scientific evidence of cannabinoids in the symptomatic treatment of some diseases. • Know the risks in the administration of cannabis derivatives and drug interactions to better advise patients. • Know the formulation and dosages of cannabinoid-based master preparations with scientific evidence of use in the treatment of diseases for which there is evidence.