Event price: $ 1,800,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-05-2019
End date: 06-08-2019
Duration: 90.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: May 21 to August 6, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Classroom to be defined.
Event Code: 70055887
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
With this diploma we seek:
• The configuration of a public policy of care for children and adolescents who are victims of sexual violence, domestic abuse and other violations.
• Generate spaces for reflection on pedagogical practices mediated by play and expressive languages based on healing therapies.
• Make insertion of expressive languages and play in psychotherapeutic care environments.
• Confront the concepts about the mediation of expressive languages based on the healing of emotional and psychological wounds left by episodes of violence in children and adolescents.
• Humanize care and offer children and adolescents spaces that generate protection and trust as a healing and recovery strategy.
• Provide quality and warmth in psychosocial care to the health sector of our country.
Health professionals Psychology and Education.
Awareness (Experimentation) Moment to explore and carry out interaction processes and experiences at the individual and group level from the identification of the personal process at the level of playful, art and pedagogical skills, required for the integration of play and expressive languages to psychotherapy .
Enlistment (Recognition - INCORPORATION) Identification of the languages, tools, strategies and pedagogical proposals mediated by the game and the expressive languages, which allow the attention, healing and strengthening of the self-schemes of the children and adolescents.
Consolidation (Effective integration - APPROPRIATION) Accompanied by counseling processes, students carry out the integration of playful didactic devices in their professional practices, to promote psychotherapy for the purpose of healing and recovery.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Psychiatric medical module. The psychiatric medical in sexual violence.
- Legal module and state of the art of child and adolescent sexual violence. The legal and the state of the art of violence.
- Attention module Play therapy and art therapy.
Provide tools that allow students to create innovative strategies for the care of children and adolescents who are victims of sexual violence, domestic abuse and other violations, as mechanisms that allow the restoration of rights and orientation towards the meaning of life.
Develop skills for the intervention of child and adolescent violence through techniques and tools mediated by play therapy and art.
Deepen the phenomenon of child and adolescent violence, within a legislative and political framework at the national and international level.
Understand theoretically, conceptually and methodologically the model of medical and psychiatric intervention in cases of child and adolescent violence.