Event price: $ 2,500,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 17-08-2021
End date: 13-11-2021
Duration: 95.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Dates: Tuesday, August 17 to Saturday, November 13.
Location: virtual – synchronous encounters.
Hours: synchronous meeting – Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
Event Code: 70108382
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1748.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Currently cycling is one of the fastest growing sports in the world, to the point that the demand for services related to the practice of it has been overwhelmed. This allows unqualified personnel to enter to meet the demand that should be being met by health and fitness professionals. The wide demand for qualified professionals to provide services around the practice of cycling with specific knowledge in the area.
Doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, sports professionals, amateur and professional cyclists, students of related careers.
Face-to-face assisted by technology – Face-to-face meetings in practical activities.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 3012549844 - 3174302641
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 1. Basic principles.
- 2. Bike fit.
- 3. Prescription of training and quantification of loads.
- 4. Nutrition for cycling.
- 5. Sports psychology.
Provide the necessary tools for a comprehensive and quality approach to the professional and recreational cyclist.
1. Know the specific regulations of cycling and its modalities.
2. Understand and apply the basic principles of cycling training.
3. Know the main technological aids for the prescription and monitoring of the athlete from different spheres.
4. Understand the physiology of the cyclist.
5. Apply the biomechanics of cycling.
6. Know the techniques of mental training and sports coaching.
7. Know and understand the protocols of feeding, hydration and recovery in cycling.
8. Know the basic skills of dealing with the athlete.