Event price: $ 2,850,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-05-2021
End date: 07-15-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5 to 9 pm
Place: Aula Zoom
Event Code: 70097268
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Dr. Diego Hurtado Guzmán
Specialization Coordinator in occupational health and safety.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1721.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
Law 1562 of 2012 established that the work of intermediation in occupational risks is reserved for insurance brokers, insurance agencies and agents that prove their professional suitability and human and operational infrastructure. Therefore, the Ministry of Labor, in 2016, issued Decree 1117 by which “(…) articles 184.108.40.206.2., 220.127.116.11.3 are modified. And 18.104.22.168.5. and articles 22.214.171.124.8 are added. And 126.96.36.199.9. of Decree 1072 of 2015, Unique Regulatory Decree of the Labor Sector, referring to the requirements and terms of registration for the exercise of insurance intermediation in the field of occupational risks ”. In view of which, in its article No. 1 it is established that “to prove the professional suitability referred to in paragraph 5 of article 11 of Law 1562 of 2012, insurance agents, legal representatives and natural persons who work For insurance brokers and insurance agencies exercising the work of intermediation, the Ministry of Labor must demonstrate that they carried out and approved a specific knowledge course on the General System of Occupational Risks, whose subjects or minimum contents, duration and type of entities that may advance it, they will be established by the Ministry of Labor. Subsequently, the same Ministry of Labor, from Resolution 4247 of 2016, by which "the single form of intermediaries of the General System of Occupational Risks (...)" is adopted, establishes that, from article 188.8.131.52.2 of the Decree 1072 of 2015, this ministry will establish the subjects, minimum contents, duration and the type of entities that will be able to advance the course of specific knowledge on the General System of Occupational Risks. Thus, article 9 specifies the contents that must be addressed in this course in a training time of 120 hours.
Aimed at people who participate in the processes of intermediation in occupational risks such as insurance brokers, agencies and insurance agents who need to prove their professional suitability in occupational risks as stipulated in Decree 1117 of 2016 and Decree 4247 of 2016.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Specific regulations of the General Social Security System and the General Occupational Risk System.
- ü Legal and technical bases.
- ü General principles of the Social Security System of Law 100 of 1993 and its complementary regulations.
- ü The General System of Labor Risks: Decree 1295 of 1994, Law 1562 of 2012 and complementary regulations.
- ü Procedure for the Affiliation to the General System of Labor Risks and for the transfer of the Administrator of Labor Risks.
- ü Obligations in charge of the employer.
- ü Obligations in charge of the Occupational Risk Administrator.
- ü Determination of the amount of the contribution.
- ü Benefits of the General System of Occupational Risks.
- ü Normative guidelines of the General Occupational Risk System and technical aspects to develop the legal matrix of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ü General Guidelines of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ü Basic security concepts.
- ü Hazard identification, risk assessment and assessment: General concepts and aspects for the construction of the hazard identification matrix, risk assessment and assessment.
- ü Guidelines for the development of the investigation of incidents and occupational accidents.
- ü Basic hygiene concepts.
- ü Knowledge of the competent authorities to qualify the origin of an accident or occupational disease and the loss of work capacity.
- ü Promotion and prevention programs of the General System of Occupational Risks.
- ü Basic concepts of occupational medicine.
- ü Guidelines for the identification, evaluation and intervention in psychosocial risk ..
Train intermediaries in Occupational Risks on the theoretical elements required in the General System of Occupational Risks, in order to know the elements related to their work tasks and thus, carry out an excellent intermediation activity.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma: Update in qualification of the loss of work and occupational capacity. Decree 1507 of 2014. Online
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus