Event price: $ 1,950,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 24-07-2020
End date: 10-10-2020
Duration: 90.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Date: July 24, 2020. Hours: Fridays from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm It is composed of 96 hours, equivalent to 2 credits. Presence, assisted by technology
Event Code: 70072287
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Administration Coaching and NLP
Integral Coaching Unit Coordinator
Posorio@ces.edu.co , Gestion@trainingskills.co
(57) (4) 4440555 Ext: 1175, 3218598207.
Siul Matute P.
Training Skills Executive
(57) (4) 4440555 Ext: 1175.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
"No teacher is greater than one's own experience" W. Timothy Gallwey (1938 - in life) Socrates had as an ideology that KNOWING was "giving birth to new knowledge." Reach knowledge through questioning. Coaching in its purest essence is a methodology that consists of asking a person to make them come to knowledge through their own conclusions and not through a learned knowledge and a pre-conceptualized concept. The maieutics is based on the intrinsic capacity of each individual, which supposes the idea that the truth is hidden within oneself or that it belongs to the individual. In the human being, there are areas of the brain that are the centers of affectivity. In these areas is where the different emotions are processed and the person experiences intense pain, anguish and joys. They play an important role in learning. Learning is the change in behavior that occurs as a result of experience. For this reason, Coaching is beneficial for learning since it seeks that people get the best of themselves in everything they want, through an ongoing relationship. In this Diploma we offer a broad vision for teachers to know the world of Educational Coaching from the point of view of applied Emotional Intelligence.
Educators, psychologists, parents, coaches.
Technology-assisted presence. The Practices are immediately applicable to the work or personal context based on real situations and success stories, so that the modeling serves as an improvement in the development of the participants. It is the mission of the tutors to comply with these methodological premises to get the most out of the program. Each week we will work on a module, theoretical and practical. The training closes with a final work to be developed by each one.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module 1. Theoretical conceptual framework on educational coaching. Rubén Osorio.
- Module 2. Life Coaching. Paradigms and Habits. Claudia Osorno.
- Module 3. Emotional Intelligence applied in the classroom. Cristina PPosada
- Module 4. Mindfulness. Mindfulness Daniel Sánchez.
- Module 5. Architecture of the teacher's personal brand. Luz maría Hernández.
- Module 6. Transformational Language. Claudia Osorno.
- Module 7. Tools for effective communication. Bruna Fagundes
- Module 8. Listening skills and questions. Nora Quiroz.
- Module 9. Methodology to achieve meaningful conversations. Cristina Posada
- Module 10. Educational coaching and emotional intelligence applied to group work. Hernan Agudelo
- Module 11. Innovation and a systemic view of educational coaching. Hernan Agudelo
- Module 12. The Leader-Coach teacher in the classroom. Nora Quiroz.
• Know, experiment and apply with confidence all the tools of Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, applying on yourself each one of the dynamics and tools collected in this program. • Develop and strengthen the skills necessary for the application of educational coaching tools and emotional intelligence. • Apply educational coaching strategies at work with students in the management of healthy school coexistence and with parents, both individually and in groups. • Develop intra and interpersonal skills for the application of educational coaching tools and strategies. • Develop and strengthen interpersonal skills of emotional intelligence such as assertiveness, empathy and listening skills. • Know the importance of intra and interpersonal emotional intelligence and emotions; applied to educational and pedagogical coaching.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Certification ... Plus
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Workshop ... Plus