Event price: $ 2,650,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 07-06-2019
End date: 24-08-2019
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on June 7, on Fridays from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Place: U CES, Calle 10 A No. 22-04, town headquarters.
Event Code: 70053551
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Administration Coaching and NLP
Integral Coaching Unit Coordinator
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1175
(57) (4) 3218598207.
Monica Alexandra Marín Fernández
Assistant Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1353.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Coaching proposes to change the boss or the conventional direction for coach leaders with the skills to communicate, inspire, encourage and manage. The coach leader extracts and awakens the potential of his collaborators to form high-performance teams in order to achieve individual and organizational objectives.
In this sense, the topics proposed by this diploma intend to strengthen these competences where the Coaching methodology is integrated with neurolinguistic programming techniques so as to advance towards the construction of synergistic teams and with an organizational culture open to the processes of personal and organizational transformation. .
Entrepreneurs, company directors, executives, managers of all areas, professionals and people whose positions have leadership levels in organizations and have the intention of strengthening their knowledge and skills to get the most out of themselves and others.
90 contact hours and 30 hours of autonomous work.
• Motivational awareness activities to develop psychosocial and work skills.
• Group and individual exercises, feedback role playing
• Discussion techniques for the development of the conceptual context.
• Meaningful experiential and interactive learning workshops, experiential, participatory and practical.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Executive coaching fundamentals
- Neuro-leadership: Mental models, beliefs and paradigms of the coach leader.
- Neurocompetencies of a coach leader: domains of the innovative mind
- Manage listening, conversation and smart questions
- Desing coach thinking: the leading creative coach in the business world Innovation as differential in organizations
- Conversation model in coaching
- Tools for the coach leader
- Emotions in negotiation
- Bioethics and coaching in conscious organizations
- Team Coaching: Collective Intelligence, Diversity for Extraordinary Results.
- Sustainable coach leader
- Executive coaching practices
.Expand the capabilities of the leaders of organizations by transforming the traditional way of running companies, to break paradigms and adapt to the changes in today's world. Our intention is to train competent coach leaders capable of inspiring, communicating, encouraging, managing, producing and leading their teams from the human point of view. Participants will learn to enhance individual and team commitment in an environment of respect, trust and affection, contributing to the development of conscious and bioethical organizations.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Certification ... Plus