Event price: $ 1,800,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-05-2019
End date: 21-08-2019
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday - Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Calle 10 A 22-04 - El Poblado - CES University - Aula pending to be defined.
Event Code: 70053337
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Epidemiology aims to study the distribution and determinants of diseases in the population.
For this diploma, the aim is for students to know the different elements necessary in the transmission of an infectious disease, to identify different methods of analysis for its approach, to analyze how the socioeconomic and political determinants of health influence its appearance and what explain the epidemiological surveillance activities carried out for different groups of infectious diseases in Colombia
People with basic knowledge in epidemiology, general public.
The diploma course is developed with theoretical - practical methodology through master classes and conferences.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- General situation of infectious diseases and general concepts
- Transmission mechanisms. Natural history of disease. Quantitative aspects
- Social, political and economic determinants of infectious diseases in developing countries
- Classification of infectious diseases
- Epidemiological forms of presentation of infectious diseases.
- EI transmission models
- Introduction to mathematical modeling of infectious diseases
- Epidemiological surveillance of infectious diseases
- Epidemiological designs applied in the investigation of the occurrence of infectious diseases
At the end of this course, the student is expected to understand the aspects related to the appearance, transmission, surveillance and control of an infectious disease.