Event price: $ 1,350,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-04-2021
End date: 25-08-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: To be defined.
Place: Virtual class.
Event Code: 70097436
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Camila Sierra Beltran
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootency.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1515.
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootency.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1265.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
This diploma under the Online modality will be accompanied by great national and international professionals. It aims to address the nutritional requirements of species diversity according to their taxonomic group, according to their circumstance and place they occupy, recognizing biological and behavioral characteristics of individuals in food, together with the implementation of technological tools, seeking to guarantee well-being. animal to those who are in human custody.
Veterinarians, zootechnical veterinarians, zootechnicians and students of these careers.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Basic concepts
- Food groups
- Diet formulation
- Raw materials and biological requirements
- Comparative nutrition (zoo, wild and unconventional species)
- Mammals -Birds -Reptiles and amphibians-Fish
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutritional ethology
- Personal protection items
- Nutritional strategies in neonates
- Diseases and therapeutic and nutritional management
- Management of animal houses
- Legal aspects of an animal farm
- Commonly used invertebrates
- Vertebrates commonly used in animal houses
- Main clinical alterations in livestock animals
- Practical tools in formulating and managing diets
- Technological tools (workshop)
* Address the nutritional requirements of species diversity according to their taxonomic group
* Allow to deepen the clear basic concepts and then apply them to each of the species of interest. This allows us to have arguments and make decisions based on the most current knowledge in animal nutrition.
* Identify different software and other tools that will allow us the systematization of diets and complete strategies for animals within a collection, vivariums, wild species or for unconventional pets
Programs that might interest you
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course ... Plus