Event price: $ 1,910,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 27-07-2020
End date: 13-11-2020
Duration: 135.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Event Code: 70081465
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative assistant Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1534
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1265
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
Ethology as a science, provides the bases and foundations for the understanding of the behavior of individuals in their natural habitat, for this reason, when used as a tool for the treatment of behavior problems of canines and felines, it allows the resolution of them. , without mistreatment, violence or physical force, obtaining as a result, the acceptance, will and optimization of the well-being and the human-animal relationship.
Students and professionals of Biology, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics and related areas; trainers, breeders and the general public.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction to Ethology
- Behavior control
- Learning 1 - 2 - 3
- Ontogeny of behavior
- Psychopharmacology (veterinary physicians only)
- Behavioral problems in felines
- Behavioral problems in canines
- Aggression 1
- Aggression 2
- Separation anxiety
- Fears and phobias
- Compulsive behaviors
- Feeding behavior
- Geriatric dogs and cognitive dysfunction
- Elimination problems in cats
- Normal behavior of the feline species
- Case analysis
- Study animal behavior as a scientific discipline in continuous evolution.
- Discover, through observation and analysis, why animals in certain situations modify their behavior patterns.
- Provide the student with basic knowledge tools regarding the behavior of animals, to identify alterations and possible solutions