Event price: $ 2,067,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 31-07-2020
End date: 10-10-2020
Duration: 90.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, 05:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays, 07:00 am to 01:00 pm Place: Aula Zoom
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
A 20% discount will be granted for people outside the institution and 25% for undergraduate and graduate graduates from CES University
María Katherin Gallego Ruíz
(57)(4)4440555 ext 1338
Event Code: 70069026
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Health Management
Maria Katherin Gallego Ruiz
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1338.
Fernando Acosta Rodriguez
Coordinator of Continuing Education and Counseling.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1335.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The General System of Social Security in Health is constantly evolving, which makes it mandatory that both providers and insurers who participate in its development and execution assume the responsibility of constant updating, so that users can be guaranteed access to the health services in the terms of Quality defined by Decree 1011 of 2006, collected by Decree 780 of 2016 together with other regulatory Standards of the System. The interrelation between providers and insurers requires conceptual clarity and interpretation in the forms of contracting and payment of the services that users receive. In our environment, hiring by event prevails, having as key tools, Decree 2423 of 1996 (Misnamed SOAT), indexed to the current legal minimum daily wage and Agreement 209 of April 1999 of the extinct Social Security Institute, and known as ISS 2000 Manual.
Technicians, technologists and health professionals who participate in the admissions and billing processes for the provision of healthcare services.
ONLINE, A theoretical-practical approach will be used that includes lectures accompanied by inductive, deductive and constructive methods in which the Instructor interacts with the participants through practical workshops and exercises that facilitate the consolidation of learning.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Basic knowledge of the General System of Social Security in Colombian Health.
- Regulations applicable to the billing process for health services.
- The SGSSS, its actors and responsibilities regarding the quality of health services.
- Health benefit plans (Subsidized Regime, Contributory Regime, Complementary Plans, Prepaid Medicine, Student Policies, Work Accidents and Occupational Illness, Traffic Accidents, Catastrophic Events and Terrorist Attacks).
- Management of authorizations and supports for billing health services (Resolution 3047 and complementary, Decree 4747).
- Mipres in the contributory regime, Res 1479 in the subsidized regime.
- Medical terminology with basic anatomy applied to each specialty, operative descriptions.
- Generalities of the tariff manuals in health services.
- Billing of promotion and prevention services framed in current regulations.
- Detailed knowledge of manuals 2.000 and 2.001 of the Social Security.
- Detailed knowledge of the Tariff Manual, Decree 2423/96.
- Billing of traffic accidents, catastrophic events and terrorist attacks. (required documentation, limits and other requirements). Partitioning of accounts.
- Glosses and returns.
Train people related to providers and insurers in the current regulations for the provision of health services that include the conditions in the execution of the contractual relationship.