Event price: $ 1,750,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-04-2021
End date: 06-24-2021
Duration: 96.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Place: Virtual class.
Event Code: 70099608
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Camila Sierra Beltran
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1515.
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1265.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The livestock company has been forced to improve its production indicators in response to the new demands of increasingly competitive markets. This diploma aims to strengthen the managerial capacities of people linked to the livestock sector focused on improving productive indicators and therefore the profitability of livestock.
Employees, producers and entrepreneurs of the livestock industry, students and professionals of the agricultural sector.
Synchronous virtual classes, through the Zoom platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Competitive environment of the livestock sector.
- Livestock business administration
- Technical and economic diagnosis of the livestock company
- Project formulation in the livestock company
- Financial management in the livestock business
* Recognize the main challenges faced by sustainable livestock production systems in relation to new production and market trends. * Acquire and consolidate knowledge with a managerial approach that allow optimal management within highly competitive livestock systems * Create business management tools focused on livestock profitability * Develop tools to obtain financing resources