Event price: $ 1,970,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-08-2020
End date: 21-11-2020
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Wednesdays from 4 pm to 8 pm Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
Place: virtual class ..
Event Code: 70084916
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Elena Arango Mejia
Psychologist and Coordinator Diploma in IAA.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1477
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
The challenges that our time presents in terms of education, health and social relations lead to a constant renewal in resources and methods, it is when Animal Assisted Interventions contribute to this transformation, giving a fundamental value to animals, which become facilitators, center of attention and vital support in the different processes. In this diploma we have the responsibility of enriching the training and exalting interdisciplinary work with the premise of always ensuring Human-Animal Well-being, therefore in the hands of a great team, under the methodology of a combination of experience, practice and knowledge. Theoretical we will contribute in an integral way to the life of the professionals who take it.
Psychologists, veterinarians, physiotherapists, special educators, doctors, lawyers, students of any of these areas of knowledge
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- history - Ethical principles
- Definitions and concepts
- Legal framework animal welfare, disability, clarity in populations and contexts
- Ethology and basic concepts from natural behavior
- Canine behavior at the IAA
- Selection, genetics and management of the Creole dog
- Human-animal bond, relationship and communication
- Proper handling of the animal and its routines, adjustments and work days for dogs and horses
- Withdrawal, grief and death in the therapist - animal, patient - animal bonds
- Educational and therapeutic approach in IAA. Its benefits, definition universal design of learning, habilitation and rehabilitation.
- IAA and Psychology
- IAA and Physiotherapy
- IAA and Medicine
- IAA and Veterinarian and / or Training Professional
- Introduction to Therapy Dog Training
- Basic Training Techniques. What to teach in the therapy dog?
- Technology-guided practice, case analysis and other strategies from virtual learning.
* Have strong ethical principles to achieve harmony of animal welfare, well-being of the patient and the therapist, always favoring the human-animal bond.
* Prevent bad practices in relation to animal welfare that have been identified in some professionals or people involved in these processes.
* Promote IAA as a valid practice from medical professionals
* Encourage relationships with animal owners who, based on poor animal care practices, disqualify and reject IAA.
* Provide strict ethical principles, concepts, history and benefits of the practice so that the competencies that must be developed to be able to do IAA are recognized.