Event price: $ 2,580,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 23-04-2020
End date: 20-06-2020
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday April 23 from 5-9 pm, Friday April 24 from 8-5 pm, Saturday April 25 from 7-3 pm, every 15 days.
Place: Cll 10ª # 22-04, Poblado.
Event Code: 70073687
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Health Management
Carolina Lopera Muñoz
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1423.
Arlex Uriel Palacios Barahona
Director Center for Health Technology Assessment
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1255.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The health-disease phenomenon has a great complexity, it is necessary to think about it, measure it, tell it, listen to it, understand it, record it and it needs to be studied and treated from different perspectives or methods. The qualitative approach to the research addresses the cultural, contextual and syndical interpretations of health and disease, behaviors, beliefs, attitudes and perceptions of health problems - disease. Knowledge of the qualitative approach, its methods, techniques and tools must be deepened to support and enrich the comprehensive understanding of public health as a phenomenon and object of deepening. This diploma has a theoretical-practical approach, focused on the participants knowing the research approach, methods, methodologies, techniques and tools of analysis of information of qualitative research, which strengthen the appropriation and deepening of health as an object study.
professionals in the area of health, professionals of the Social Sciences with work in health and related
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction: from quantitative research to qualitative research, rigor and quality of the process.
- Fundamentals and characteristics of qualitative research. The theoretical traditions on which it is based.
- The design of qualitative research, approach, methods, methodologies.
- The collection of qualitative data, design of techniques and instruments for capturing information.
- Logistics on the ground, reality as Text and research context.
- Qualitative data analysis, techniques and instruments for information analysis
- Written expression: reports on qualitative research results.
Acquire skills and knowledge of the qualitative research approach in the understanding and analysis of public health problems in Colombia.