Event price: $ 1,950,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 14-05-2019
End date: 08-08-2019
Duration: 104.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Classroom to be defined
Event Code: 70055790
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Interdisciplinary care in mental health leads us to work with patients who on many occasions are medicated with psychotropic drugs. Knowing the medications, the mechanisms of action, scope and indications of the same, as well as recognizing the side effects that are affecting it, can be very useful within the work carried out by the different non-psychiatrist professionals who are treating a patient at a time dice.
Likewise, understanding the help that in some cases referring a patient for drug treatment can mean represents a great help not only for the patient but also for the professional.
Professionals and seniors who are involved with mental health patients such as psychologists, general practitioners, nurses, social workers, and social science professionals.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Workshop
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module I: Bases
Guidelines for interdisciplinary work. Principle in psychopharmacology
Biological bases of psychiatry.
- Module II: Clinical Psychiatry. Anxiolytics and anxiety disorders, Anti psychotics (schizophrenia and psychosis in general, Antidepressants (Depression, Mood stabilizers (bipolarity, Insomnia and its treatment).
- Module III: Child psychiatry, Child psychiatry and its treatment, ADHD, TOD, Conduct disorder.
- Module IV: Liaison psychiatry, Antidementia and dementias, Delirium (organic mental syndrome) and treatment, Drug addiction and its treatment.
- Module V: Gender psychiatry, Eating disorders, Psychopharmacology of women, Endocrinology, Future of psychopharmacology and new therapies, Discussion of clinical cases: Joint work between psychologists and psychiatrists.
Know the main psychotropic drugs used in psychiatry and their indications in different pathologies.
Learn about the mechanisms of action of drugs
Recognize the main side effects associated with psychotropic drugs.
Encourage interdisciplinary work knowing the indications for the use of psychotropic drugs and their scope.