Event price: $ 1,920,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 24-08-2019
End date: 16-11-2019
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Place: Calle 10 A # 22 - 04 medellín, Universidad CES.
Event Code: 70060156
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Pharmacology, is a cross-cutting subject for all health professions, has faced for some years the increase in the amount of drugs on the market, polypharmacy and a growing pandemic of chronic diseases in young patients that are derived from the disease use of medications.
Professionals and students of Nursing, and other health areas interested in the subject
Face-to-face: master class, practical workshops. Multidisciplinary clinical round of pharmacovigilance.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module 1: Overview of Pharmacology Topic A
- Module 2: Applications of pharmacology to the practice of Nursing Topic B
- Module 3: Problems related to pharmacological therapy Topic B1
- Module 4: Pharmacological considerations of enteral drug administration Topic B2
- Module 5: Pharmacological Considerations of Medication Administration Topic B3
- Module 6: parenterally Applied clinical and therapeutic pharmacology: oncology, biologics, transplants Topic C
To deepen the knowledge in the field of therapeutics, adverse effects, the interaction between drugs and foods, and their correct administration in the clinical and outpatient setting.