Event price: $ 2,300,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 30-08-2021
End date: 01-12-2021
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday and Wednesday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Place: Virtual class.
Event Code: 70112668
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Camila Sierra Beltran
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Telephone: (57) 604 4440555 ext. 1515.
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
Telephone: (57) 604 4440555 ext. 1265.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
Changing market circumstances require skills for resilience and adaptation. The Veterinary Center Management Diploma offers the development of strategic skills that allow an adequate response capacity in the management of the business model through advanced methodologies adapted to the Colombian reality. Conventional consulting and training methodologies are not oriented to the future or corporate trends, they are focused on developing solutions of an operational nature, not strategic, that keep companies tied to their past.
Managers, administrators, coordinators and personnel involved in decision-making in any of the administrative, operational and commercial areas of veterinary centers or the provision of veterinary services.
Synchronous virtual classes, through the Zoom platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) 604 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Environment and business model
- Value proposal
- Strategic planning
- Process management
- Human talent management
- Health and Safety at Work
- Current financial concepts
- Analysis of errors and causes of financial problems in companies
- Managerial management accounts and general use in a company
- The financial strategy
- Service point indicators
- Business decisions
- The key processes at the point of sale and service
- Internal Processes (Suppliers, Logistics, Information)
- External Processes (Communication, Assortment, Exhibition, Value, Place)
- High Value Sales Management: Budgeting, Prospecting, Conversion, and Closing.
- Electronic commerce
- Service culture (customer loyalty and retention process)
* Train owners and personnel related to the administrative management of veterinary services businesses in the different strategic areas. * Strengthen competencies in administrative management that allow the fulfillment of objectives, individual and collective goals. * Develop skills and knowledge that enhance their performance in a demanding organizational environment, where managerial strengthening represents a sustainable competitive advantage that is difficult to imitate. * Provide Strategies, Tools and Experiences that allow them to strengthen assertively directed competencies at levels of maximum competitiveness.