Event price: $ 1,700,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 30-06-2020
End date: 09-15-2020
Duration: 90.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Lugar: ON LINE
Event Code: 70071915
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The permanent need of organizations to have experts in Risk Management, specifically in Fraud, make this diploma a great option to achieve this knowledge. The need to adequately manage Risks in organizations regardless of the state of development in which they are found is increasingly growing, this makes the need to counter experts on the subject imperative.
Professionals from all areas that need to expand their knowledge in Comprehensive Risk Management, especially those who occupy positions in areas of Security, Audit, Comptroller and Risks.
Keynote talks with practical cases.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Basic concepts and definitions: risk, danger, comprehensive risk management
- Information management: what is data, what is information, the information process, stages of the information process, levels and comprehensiveness of the information
- Regulations and comprehensive risk management: specific standards, binding standards, how to apply standards in comprehensive risk management
- Development of comprehensive risk management: risk identification, risk characterization, parameterization and risk acceptability criteria, risk management strategies, risk management plans, low risk auditing
- The risk of fraud: definitions, facts about fraud, attitudes towards fraud, elements of Fraud, fraudster profile, defensive measures, fraud risk management
- The intelligent interview as a vehicle for identifying alerts: anatomy of lies and their detection, understanding and working with the AIN, intelligent interviews, structure of the interviews, questions and counter-questions, reading of non-verbal behaviors, handling difficult interviews
Provide students with tools for adequate comprehensive risk management based on the risk of FRAUD in the organization.