Event Price: $3,080,000 COP
Event price: $850 USD
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 26-08-2021
End date: 13-11-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Schedule: Thursday and Friday from 05:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. and Saturdays, from 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
Place: Zoom class
Event Code: 70110189
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
This diploma is aimed at pharmaceutical chemists and engineers working in the industrial and hospital area, heads of the pharmaceutical service, veterinary doctors, or responsible for these processes in veterinary clinics, engineers of all areas who work in an institution providing health services or medical gas industry, technical directors , Managers of Medicinal Gas Producing Plants, Heads of Industrial Safety, advisors and consultants in the area of health.
• Heads of Pharmaceutical Service.
• Pharmaceutical Chemicals (industrial and hospital area).
• Engineers working in IPS or with medical gases.
• Consultants in the area of health.
• Veterinary doctors or professionals from other areas who work in centers with medicinal gases of animal or human supply.
• Students interested in the subject.
Face-to-face, assisted by technology
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- (10 hours) Basic Foundation .
- (6 hours) Legislation, regulations of medical gases and international standards.
- (7 hours) Indications and administration of medicinal gases.
- (3 hours) Raw materials and materials.
- (20 hours) Methods of production and quality control of medical gases.
- (20 Hours) Stability Studies and Validations.
- (6 Hours) Responsibility of the staff.
- (10 Hours) RISKS, Pharmacovigilance and Technovigilance.
- (12 hours) Internal audit and BPM certification processes of medical gases.
- (7 hours) Management of inspection guide and attention of certification visits with regulatory entities.
- (6 hours) Strategies for implementation, certification and/or certification in BPM for medical gases.
- (4 hours) Guided tour
Provide complete training in the Integral Management of Medical Gases in accordance with current regulations and international standards in this area, leading to an adequate implementation and maintenance of the Medical Gas BPM System. Nocturnal Biomedical Engineering,management,quality,gases,chemical,pharmaceutical,medicinal is,biomedical,biomedical,publish
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Workshop ... Plus