Event price: $ 1,800,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 14-05-2019
End date: 10-15-2019
Duration: 92.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm from May 14 to October 15.
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Block C Classroom to be defined.
Event Code: 70055820
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
With this diploma we seek:
• The configuration of an educational policy for Early Childhood Education.
• Reflection on the practices in initial education vs characteristics of the development of boys and girls.
• Insertion of ICT in social and educational settings. Absence in Initial Education.
• The conceptions of educational agents related to the use of ICT as the end of an educational process.
Skills required at an educational level and by children for the new information and knowledge society.
• Pedagogical - technological qualification of educational agents.
• Initiation and exploration of ICT resources for children in initial education.
• Generation of creative and interactive environments for child development mediated by ICT.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Use of ICT in initial education.
- Experience and research on the use of ICT in Early Childhood education.
- Children in the Information Society.
- The meaning of ICT in initial education and in the creation of meaningful environments.
- ICT in teacher professional development.
- Pedagogical characteristics for the integration of technologies in initial education.
- Guiding activities in initial education.
- Enabling environments for development mediated by ICT.
Strengthen the pedagogical practices of the educational agents of the First and Second Childhood, through reflection and construction of significant experiences from the use and integration of ICT in educational processes.
Promote the creation of innovation environments mediated by the use of technological resources, which favor significant learning experiences in children under six years of age.
Sensitize educational pedagogical agents in the creative use of technological resources as support for institutional projects, under a constructionist approach.
To form a collaborative work network that allows the exchange of pedagogical experiences for Early Childhood Education.