Event price: $ 1,900,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 15-09-2020
End date: 10-12-2020
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: September 15 - December 10 - Tuesday - Thursday March 10 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Face-to-face assisted by technology - CES University
Event Code: 70086926
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
In public health research, of an empirical analytical nature, the use of statistical tools is essential for a better understanding of the event (s) of interest. Statistics provide analysis tools, necessary for any professional, particularly those with training in public health and epidemiology. The institutions of the health sector, with changing technology, require that their professionals be in a continuous process of updating and / or training, in statistical methods and free distribution software, (The R Project for Statisical Computing), which allows the results that derived from the investigative processes have scientific support and biological plausibility, as support in the decision-making process to the relevant authorities.
Students Professionals in the area of health and related, with basic knowledge of statistics.
100% face-to-face event assisted by technology
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Diploma of your choice
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- STATISTICAL METHODS IN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL RESEARCH: A PRACTICAL APPROACH AND APPLIED IN R STUDIO.
- 1. Generalities. Basic concepts. Generalized line models
- 2. General review of parametric and non-parametric statistical inference
- 3. Statistical measures according to the type of study. Analysis plan.
- 4. Bivariate analysis with categorical tracer variable (Dichotomous or political): The independence test in epidemiological research according to the type of study
- 5. The bivariate analysis with quantitative tracer variable: The test of normality, homogeneity of variance and correlation
- 6. Binary logistic regression
- 7. Multinomial logistic regression
- 8. Ordinal logistic regression
- 9. Poisson regression
- 10. Negative Binomial Regression
- 11. Cox regression
The participant in the diploma will be able to apply the usual statistical techniques in epidemiological research in situations where the basis of the decision is the sample, in order that they can apply them in their work in any branch of public health in general and in epidemiology in particular.
Graduate School Teacher - CES University
Teacher - University of Antioquia