Event price: $ 1,990,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 10-08-2020
End date: 12-10-2021
Duration: 96.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: April 27 to October 12, Tuesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
On-site Technology Assisted Mode through synchronous meetings (online).
It is necessary to have a minimum of people to start the program.
No refunds are made once the program has started.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
Full Rate: $ 1,990,000
Prompt payment rate of $ 1,791,000 until April 19.
Eliana María Zapata, Cel 317 8017497, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia Obando Torres 444 05 55 Ext 1222, Email: email@example.com
Event Code: 70097971
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Educational development psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata
Continuing Education Professional
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1389
Claudia Obando Torres
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1222
You have doubts?Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The Faculty of Psychology of the University of CES, committed to the training of qualified personnel in educational quality and innovation, presents the DIPLOMA IN NEURODESARROLLO, LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR, which will be carried out in the face-to-face modality.
The new legal provisions, especially Decree 1421 of August 2017 and the feelings of all the actors in the educational field put us in front of a new challenge: to implement all the necessary measures to guarantee our children and young people a truly inclusive education, capable to promote the best development conditions for all students, especially rescuing what makes them different and diverse. .
With a view to achieving this, the diploma represents a journey through the new contributions of neurosciences and related sciences to the subject of learning and behavior, as well as the new legal guidelines and technical, administrative and pedagogical guidelines so that we can work within interdisciplinary teams in the detection and timely intervention of children who present challenges to the achievement of their full potential (dyslexia, attention deficit, autism, cognitive disability, etc.)
Aimed at all actors on the educational scene: managers, teachers, support teachers, psychologists and related professionals. It offers practical tools at the pedagogical and behavioral level to advance in the achievement of an “inclusive, equitable and quality education and to promote lifelong learning opportunities for all” (Fourth Sustainable Development Goal, SDG 4).
Face-to-face, practical exercises, case studies.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- MODULE I: FOUNDATIONS OF NEURODEVELOPMENT, LEARNING AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
- Development of cognitive functions.
- Biopsychosocial and quality of life model of brain development.
- Neurodevelopmental risk conditions.
- Current legal framework for inclusive education.
- Technical and operational guidelines for the implementation of inclusive education.
- Universal Design of Learning and curricula for diversity.
- MODULE II: TOOLS FOR INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
- Parenting and joint work with parents in the framework of inclusive education.
- Reading, writing, math and the brain.
- Intellectual disability.
- Positive behavioral support.
- MODULE III: EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
- Mood disorders (Psychosocial disability: depression, OCD, bipolarity, anxiety).
- Behavioral disorders (Attention Deficit Disorder, Defiant Denial, etc.)
- Strategies for the home and the classroom from the cognitive behavioral perspective for children in preschool, elementary school and high school, with behavioral or emotional problems.
- Multimodal approach to disorders and the role of pharmacological interventions and the mental health of the caregiver.
• Have knowledge of the neurobiological bases of learning and behavior and disorders throughout childhood and adolescence.
• Generate interest in research and intervention around school problems from a neurodevelopmental approach.
• Have guidelines and tools for inclusive education and attention to diversity in the classroom, to comply with legal and ethical provisions.
Medical Master in Neuropsychology. Ph.D in Childhood and Adolescence.
Degree in education. Educational Management Specialist. Master in Strategic Management in Information Technologies.
Psychologist, specialist in Neurodevelopment and Learning.