Event price: $ 1,800,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 08-05-2020
End date: 27-06-2020
Duration: 80.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday and Saturday from 5:00 p.m. at 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Place: Universidad CES town, calle 10 A # 22-04
Event Code: 70075510
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Mental Health
María Katerin Gallego
Extension Assistant - Faculty of Medicine
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1338-1671
Guillermo A. Castaño
Mental Health, Teacher-researcher at the Mental Health group, Universidad CES.
Click or press here to write text.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The use of psychoactive substances and its adverse consequences, especially dependence and other complications characterized by mental and behavioral disturbances, has been the subject of intense debate and concern. Particularly in regard to whether it should be considered an independent nosological entity or if, on the contrary, this consumption is symptomatic of an underlying mental disorder. Mental and substance use disorders present clinically showing a wide spectrum of association patterns, which will vary according to the type of associated disorder, the type of substance involved and its consumption pattern, the severity of the symptoms, the more or less chronic course, the resulting disability and the degree to which functions are compromised in various areas. The lifetime prevalence of dual pathology for the general population is estimated at 3% -4%, which is a fairly high figure and increases significantly when the same estimate is made for the population diagnosed with mental disorders. This diploma seeks to offer an eminently practical training, in which those interested will be able to properly approach the diagnosis and treatment of dual pathology.
Psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders that present a higher prevalence of comorbidity with substance use disorders.
2. Know the different treatment models that have demonstrated contrasted evidence in the care of dual pathology.
100% face-to-face, the methodology that will be implemented in the development of the course will be theoretical and practical, through the development of lectures, and the analysis of clinical cases
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Workshop at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Epidemiology and general basic aspects of dual pathology
- Assessment and diagnosis strategies
- Depression and Substance Use Disorder
- BD and Substance Use Disorder
- Schizophrenia and Substance Use Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders and Substance Use Disorder
- ADD and Substance Use Disorder
- Personality Disorders and Substance Use Disorder
- Eating Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- Specific interventions in dual pathology
- Prevention of Dual Pathology
- Psi - coeducation, adherence to treatment and the role of the family
* Bringing participants closer to the topic of dual pathology.
* Diagnose the main psychiatric disorders associated with substance use disorders
* Know the treatments based on evidence for the management of patients with dual pathology.