Event price: $ 2,000,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 19-03-2021
End date: 06-12-2021
Duration: 96.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Date and times: From March 19 to June 18, Friday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Face-to-face mode assisted by technology (On Line, synchronous meetings).
It is necessary to have a minimum of people to start the program.
No refunds are made once the program has started.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
Full Rate: $ 2,000,000
Prompt payment rate of $ 1,800,000 until March 5.
If you want to take advantage of the discount, get information with:
Eliana María Zapata, Cel 317 8017497, Email: email@example.com
Claudia Obando Torres 444 05 55 Ext 1222, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Code: 70097962
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Well-being and mental health psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata
Continuing Education Professional
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1389
Claudia Obando Torres
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1222
You have doubts?Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The course presents an updated vision of mental health care for women throughout their lives, with a focus on perinatal monitoring (conception, pregnancy, delivery and postpartum).
It offers practical tools for the prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of women's mental health, with a gender perspective, a differential and rights perspective, with an innovative methodology in accordance with cutting-edge didactic strategies.
All health professionals, doulas, psychologists, psychotherapists, obstetrician gynecologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, physical therapists, psychiatric and obstetric gynecology residents, ninth and tenth semester psychology students; who are interested in deepening knowledge and discovering practical tools for the prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of mental health of women in their reproductive stage, with a gender perspective, differential perspective and rights.
Face-to-face assisted by technology through synchronous meetings.
Learning is consolidated through experience, the mobilization of emotions and interaction, the recognition of the other and the memory.
Learning rounds through interaction.
Dialogues of knowledge.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- History of women's rights.
- Gender perspective and rights perspective.
- Epidemiology of mental disorders in women.
- Characteristics, management and safety of psychotropic drugs during preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and lactation.
- Perinatal mental health: object and methods.
- Third and fourth generation therapies.
- Epigenetics and fetal mental health programming.
- Comprehensive support for pregnant women and those in training.
- Senses and meanings of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
- Violence against women in the current context.
- Perinatal grief.
- Sexuality in preconception, pregnancy and postpartum.
- Study of cases.
- Learned lessons. Course Evaluation. Certification ceremony.
Develop competencies from being, knowing and doing around the understanding, diagnosis and monitoring of women's mental health, with emphasis on the reproductive stage, with a gender perspective and a rights perspective.
1. Generate interest around the epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of mental health and treatment of mental disorders during the life trajectory of women.
2. Appropriate knowledge about perinatal mental health in conditions of normality and high physical and emotional risk.
3. Explore therapeutic alternatives for women in the reproductive cycle.
4. Sensitize students in the care of pregnant women and the impact on embryonic development.
5. Appropriate the gender and rights perspective in the clinical and psychosocial approach of women in their life trajectory.
6. Recognize the main challenges of the health professional regarding the approach to women's mental health.
Psychologist, Specialist in Human Development Management, Diploma in Neurodevelopment, Learning and Behavior, certified in Positive Discipline.
Specialist in psychiatry, candidate for a master's degree in Higher Education at the University of Antioquia.
Psychologist, specialist in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Master in Public Health. Currently in training in Perinatal Mental Health with the European Institute of Perinatal Mental Health.
Medical specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, consultant in humanized delivery and childcare at birth.
Bachelor of Philosophy, Master and Doctor of Philosophy.
Specialist in psychiatry and pharmacology.
Professional in biology with a specialization in genetics.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the program ... Plus