Event price: $ 1,990,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 08-06-2021
End date: 08-13-2021
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Dates: Tuesday June 8th to Friday August 13th.
Place: Virtual course - synchronous encounters.
Hours: synchronous meeting - Friday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Event Code: 70101336
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1748.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Semi-Presencial
Neonatal nutrition is gaining increasing interest among the academic and scientific community given its proven relationship with neurodevelopment and growth.
Thanks to technological advances and the practice of evidence-based medicine, it has been possible to save more pre-term newborns, with congenital alterations and / or very low birth weight.
No less relevant is the demonstration of theories that account for the origin of chronic non-communicable diseases (currently a global public health concern) in fetal, neonatal and early childhood nutrition.
Turning this group of patients into a challenge and a unique management opportunity for the interdisciplinary team, which defines an individualized treatment, reduces complications, favors early discharge and allows the establishment of physiological bases that gradually potentiate their training, to become healthy and productive for himself and for society.
Professionals in: Pediatrics, Nutrition and Dietetics, General Medicine, Nursing, Speech Therapy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Neonatology Fellows and Pediatric Residents.
Virtual course with synchronous encounters.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 3012549844 - 3174302641
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 1. Module I: Nutritional Assessment of the Newborn.
- 2. Module II: Breastfeeding.
- 3. Module III: Enteral Nutrition.
- 4. Module IV: co-creation and innovation for neonatal care.
- 5. Module V: Parenteral Nutrition (NP).
- 6. Module VI: Kangaroo Mother Method.
Consolidate the nutritional management criteria during the neonatal period, in an interdisciplinary context, that allow defining the optimal nutritional therapy for each newborn according to their own conditions, integrating basic concepts with the available clinical practice guidelines, to achieve cost-effective results. effective in your health and nutrition in the short and long term.
1. Clearly identify the physiological characteristics of the newborn, according to the weight, gestational age and other particular situations that it presents.
2. Carry out a diagnosis of the comprehensive and accurate nutritional status of the newborn, relating it to their energy and nutrient requirements.
3. Know the physiology and characteristics of breastfeeding as a superior feeding alternative for the newborn, how to establish and maintain it, even in conditions of separation from the mother-child binomial.
4. Recognize the cases in which the use of commercial formulas or breast milk fortifiers was necessary for feeding the newborn and the availability in the market.
5. Adequately prescribe enteral and / or parenteral nutritional support, identifying the cases that require it, as well as how to prevent complications associated with its administration.
6. To know the Mother Kangaroo method and its application in the outpatient management of the newborn with low birth weight.
7. Incorporate the co-creation strategy for the design of innovative, effective and sustainable solutions, at the service of neonatal clinical nutrition.