Event price: $ 1,420,000 COP
Event price: $460 USD
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 19-10-2021
End date: 17-12-2021
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Schedule: Tuesday, October 19, 2021. Program in virtual mode through the CES Virtual platform.
Place: Virtual CES Platform.
Event Code: 70116075
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
This diploma is an introduction to the management and administration of biomedical technology, allowing to improve the cost-benefit ratio, patient safety and increase the availability and reliability of high-tech equipment to improve the patient's quality of life. At the end of this diploma, the student will be able to solve common basic problems of biomedical technology.
Engineers, bioengineers, technicians and technologists with functions related to the maintenance of biomedical equipment, professionals from the health sector involved in the technology management process, students in related areas and people with a particular interest in the subject.
The methodology is 100% virtual, therefore, attendance is not required and the modules with the topics are enabled for a period of weeks established in the course schedule. During this period the material is reviewed and the learning activities are solved. Each module is enabled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during that period.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction to health technologies
- Patient care environment
- Regulations, maintenance and troubleshooting of medical equipment
- Medical terminology
- Cardiovascular and respiratory physiology
- Cardiorespiratory system
- Fetal and neonatal monitoring systems
- Cardiac therapy devices.
- Infusion therapy systems
* Identify principles of operation and proper use of some biomedical equipment.
* Explain the applications of these biomedical equipment.
* Develop adequate techniques for the safe use of some of the biomedical equipment.
* Identify basic problems in some of the biomedical equipment.
* Know procedures and methodologies that allow the correct management of technology and guarantee security around biomedical technology.
Profession: Biomedical engineer, specialist in ICT tools and organizational impact and master's degree in administration. Teacher of subjects in the area of health technology management, clinical engineering and health technology evaluation.
Programs that might interest you
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Vocational Nursery ... Plus