Event price: $ 1,730,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-07-2019
End date: 10-09-2019
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Hours: Friday, July 12
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín.
It is recommended to dedicate 10 hours a week to the diploma.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more Investment:
Full Rate: $ 1,730,000
Prompt payment rate of $ 1,557,000 until June 24.
If you want to take advantage of the discount, get information with:
Eliana María Zapata Ext 1389
Andrés Parra Ext 1957
Event Code: 70054330
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
The Human Sexuality and Clinical Sexology Diploma will be developed for 10 consecutive weeks. In those 10 weeks we will see 4 courses that are in turn divided into topics, addressing a topic in each academic week.
It is very important to bear in mind that these subjects then have pre-established dates, within which the student must carry out different readings and send the corresponding activities in a timely manner.
Clinical sexology is a discipline that has enjoyed great scientific and institutional development in recent decades.
World, Latin American and national congresses, scientific journals, scientific societies and rigorous research account for this remarkable growth. In this case, the tools of virtual learning environments are used to present basic theoretical and technical knowledge that can then be deepened in academic processes such as: Specializations, Masters or Doctorates.
Psychologists, doctors, social workers, and undergraduate and graduate students from related areas.
100 % virtual
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module 1.Introduction to sexological knowledge • Sexual Attraction, Prevention and promotion in sexual health.
- Module 2: The human sexual response. Healthy sexuality and pathological sexuality, models of sexual response, Male and female sexual dysfunctions.
- Module 3: Intervention in sexual disorders and problems, the sexological interview, integrative sexual therapy, specific approach to sexual dysfunctions.
- Module 4: Eroticism and sexology • Applications of eroticism in the sexological clinic.
Introduce students to updated knowledge about healthy sexuality, sexual pathologies and sexological interventions from a comprehensive and positive approach.
Specific objectives: • Know the characteristics of the sociocultural context within which sexual therapy is practiced.
• Promote the review of attitudes towards sexuality of the participating professionals.
• Know the current models of male and female sexual response as well as a comprehensive model of medical history.
• Approach the knowledge of the different therapeutic resources in sexology.
Specialist in Clinical Sexology and Human Sexuality (CETIS, Buenos Aires, 1998). Master in Clinical Sexology and Couples Therapy (ISEP, Spain, 2013). Master in Sexual Health and Clinical Sexology (UNED, Spain, 2013). Professor at the Los Libertadores University Foundation (Bogotá, Colombia). Coordinator of the virtual diploma course on human sexuality and clinical sexology at CES University. Advisor and Therapist of the Boston Medical Group Clinic (Colombia, Peru and Mexico). Author of the books Infinite Eroticism, The Pleasure of Seducing and Confessions of a Besologist.